email: BlancoLagoMi@gmail.com with questions
Rentals begin Saturday of check-in at Blanco Lago and end Friday evening day before checkout. You will not be covered for Saturday checkout day use for refueling or any other use. Please select Saturday as first day of use and Friday as last day.
1. Weekly Rental only Saturday 4pm to Friday 1/2 hour before Sunset.
2. Maximum boat occupancy is 10 (Ten) Persons. Marine Patrol may pull you over if carrying more.
3. Captain is responsible for all fines, please heed all no wake zones.
4. Boating experience is required and US Coast Guard Boating course recommended.
5. The watercraft shall have all fuel tanks refilled to FULL at the end of the rental term by the renter. Failure to fill the fuel tanks will result in a refueling fee of $50 plus actual fuel cost per gallon. The local marinas have fuel available for a reasonable rate.
6. We recommend photographing (cell phone) the condition of the aluminum toons, body panels, skeg and prop prior to use and return the boat in the same condition. Please photograph boat checkout form and text to owner on pickup day.
7. Renter is responsible for any damage to prop or skeg or dock components. There is shallow water in White Lake so please follow navigational buoys and waterway maps to avoid. Please report any damage immediately.
8. Boat must be cleaned at end of rental term. No trash or spills should be left behind. Additional cleaning fee will apply if not left in original condition.
9. Boat must be covered, using onboard cover, for overnight storage, no exceptions. Pontoon bumpers must be used if docking anywhere, there are 4 on the boat. Please make sure you bring them in the boat when underway. Trim to 1 / 4 level when docking or departing secondary to shallow water near dock.
10. Renters will return to dock immediately if inclement weather occurs; this includes but is not limited to lightening, thunder, rain, hail and heavy rain.
11. Renters may not enter Lake Michigan/channel of White Lake if wave height greater than 1ft.
12. If stopping at a Lake Michigan Beach, boat must not be beached but anchored in at least 3ft ( waist deep) water with anchor provided. Please make sure boat does not wash to beach area. Damage/charges could occur for damage caused by beaching. The depth gauge on rear of boat is subject to damage in shallow water.
13. Radio and battery must be turned off at end of day.
14. Fire Extinguisher is located beside captain’s chair/ registration is located with flares under seat cover.
15. Adult/Large Child Life Jackets (10) are located under seats. All Children under age 12 must wear life jackets on the boat.
Available for weekly rental only. 2012 22Ft Manitou Pontoon with 115HP Yamaha Engine. Boat is in like new shape. Excellent family adventure.