This is a great boat to take your family out on the water for the day to do whatever you desire ( except water skiing or tubing!) .
- Island hopping on Boston Harbor National Park islands
- A day at the North River spit beach
- sightseeing Boston by water!
- Just a day cruising Massachusetts bay
- Day trip to P town!
- Whale watching on Stellwagen Bank
- Go fishing!
2002 Built 38' Glenn Holland Downeast diesel cruiser. Boat was custom built to cruise, dive and fish. High quality built by very reputable finisher with composite (corecell) construction. Layout is simple and very functional. Fully enclosed wheelhouse (6'5" headroom) with sliding Diamond SeaGlaze entry door. V- berth forward, large head with shower, large galley with microwave and AC/DC refrigerator. Large salon with port and starboard bench seating.
- 450 HP Caterpillar 6 cylinder diesel. Runs excellent, excellent maintenance, low hours (1575)
- Twin Disc MG5075 reduction gear 2.05:1 ratio
- Evolution drive system. This is a high quality driveline enhancement with many benefits, including vibration reduction. Please read more here:
- 2" stainless shaft
- 4 blade bronze wheel
- High Quality Diamond SeaGlaze windows with one opening windshield and one port side opening.
- Diamond Seaglaze sliding rear entry door ( into salon) and also sliding starboard side door at helm
- Dual ram class II hydraulic power steering
- Stainless steel rudder
- (2) 150 gallon alum fuel tanks featuring aft located bottom draw offs for nearly 100% usable tank capacity.
- Racor 900 Fuel / water separator
- (2) 100 gallon poly water tanks for total of 200 gallons
- Engine oil / gear oil hand drain pump plumbed
- 6 gallon stainless steel water heater with engine re circulation to allow hot water underway
- Shore power
- Espar diesel fired cabin heater with ducting throughout cabin
- All LED power conserving lighting with exception of deck flood lights.
- 3000 watt Xantrex SW inverter can operate sensitive electronics
- Tuna / dive door in transom for boarding tuna fish or swimming / diving. A custom welded aluminum heavy duty dive boarding ladder attaches easily and securely, but also easily removed when not in use.
- Large custom aluminum mast with boom for loading tender, cargo, dive gear, etc. This is a substantial mast with boom that is attached at main deck and continues up through roof and is supported with fore / aft and transverse stays. All electronic antennas, lights, etc are centrally mounted to this mast.