Want to spend the day with friends at Haulover SandBar in the sun on a boat? See the famous Miami islands, Villa Vizcaya Museum from the water? Peek at how celebrities live?
Or, perhaps, you want to spend a romantic evening on the boat with someone special? To look at a beautiful sunset, drink a glass of champagne.
Select from the various options available and book your tour today!
The US Coast Guard fully licenses our Captain Andrew and our Boat by the federal regulations.
Be assured you are in good hands as Andrew has more than 30 years of boat operating experience in various countries!
He will ensure your trip is safe, fun and enjoyable!
30' boat is waiting for you!
All facilities are including a full kitchen, bathroom, shower (2), indoor/outdoor dining area+ grill, sun deck, A/C, TV, BOSE-speaker.
- We don't charge for fuel! It included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town!
- You can bring friends! Up to 6 people including you are welcome at no extra cost! Children count as adults.
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e. heavy rain), we will work with you to reschedule to another day.
- Board games, cards, chess, checkers, domino, and bingo are available aboard.
- You can cook your food at our boat grill for free.
- We provide bottled Water, tea, and coffee. Champagne is for a romantic tour for a couple. Other beverages can bring by you.
- During the boat trip, you can wish to drink some cocktails in the coastal restaurants. Just tell to Captain about it!
- We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit.
- A captained boat means that your job is simply to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water!
Great Time, Great Boat, Excellent service.! We had a great time cruising by the bay and so much fun in the sand bar.
Thank you to Tatiana and Andrew for this wonderfull day. The boat was clean and neat. The captian was very friendly and had great attitude.
We had a wonderful time with Captain Andrew during our three hour jaunt! We were on board with my mother in law and two small children and I was a bit nervous about safety. I immediately felt at ease since Andrew was very clear on the rules and how important it was to follow them for everyone's well being. Our plan to drop anchor at Oyster Bay was thwarted by unexpected bad weather but it made no difference to our enjoyment. Andrew took us to a lovely spot where we swam, lay in the sun, and had lunch. He even provided a Bose Bluetooth speaker so we could listen to music of our choice from our respective devices. The kids each had a turn driving the boat with Andrew's guidance and they were thrilled. It was a terrific experience and we will absolutely rent with Tatiana and Andrew again.
This was my first time renting a boat and Tatiana was very responsive and helpful with my plans. My friends and I enjoy our captain Andrew professionalism and friendly demeanor. Anything that we needed, he had to accommodate us. My friends enjoy themselves so much they have decided spring thru fall the want to boat again with Tatiana and her crew. Thanks so much for everything! We will see you soon Tatiana and Captain Andrew!
Tatiana made rental process very easy. She responded to all questions and requests in the matter of minutes. Andrew, the captain of the boat, catered to all our needs and was very knowledgeable about area we were sailing to. Our day on the boat was perfect thanks to both Tatiana and Adrew. We hightly recommend to hire this company for your next boat trip.